Many take their business decisions ignoring them, just by gut feeling.
I envy them a lot.
I never understand if it is pure courage, insane madness or just a matter of faith.
What I know is that, statistically, more than nine out of ten of those guys fail miserably
(and not many of the remaining can sing hurrah! as master of the markets).
They miss the point that B2B and B2C are two different kind of markets with fundamental differences:
1) B2B Client MUST buy: B2C Client needs to be motivated:
(Edison purchasing dep. West Orange, NJ~ 1920) (your personal shopper, today)
2) Buyers must solve an existing problem Consumers have no problems, just emotions
3) We need to generate a response now we need to be memorable on the long term,
4) and to help them take informed decisions and to create an image, build awareness.
5) It’s a targeted and educated audience It’s mass selling
These 5 points alone show you that targeting B2B needs specific competences and experiences that only someone with a proven track record can demonstrate.
You can read more about Marketing innovation topics in this page, or
if you want to build the foundation of your sales effectiveness on solid ground, assessing the market potential, creating a winning go-to-market strategy, reaching out key decision makers with convincing messages and efficient processes:
contact me for a initial evaluation of your requirements,
free - without obligation.