If even a monopolist like GE adopted Lean startup…
It’s time you give a look too.
Dear Fellow Innovator,
I stolen with pride this chart from the last
technology presentation of my ex-friends in GE.
It shows in one-shot the basic principles of Lean Start-up,
a methodology that GE re-branded as FASTWORKS,
to emphasize the importance it has in
winning new Share and expand Margin.
I have not an ounce of regret in stealing this chart,
given the fact that Lean StartUp
has stolen full hand from my compatriot Galileo Galilei.
Lean StartUp in fact is just science applied to market:
1) identify a problem
2) make hypothesis about causes and solutions
3) design tests to verify those hypothesis
4) set control limits and learn from experiments
5) keep the good and change the bad
6) iterate until you have a measurable, repeatable model of reality
7) scale up: transfer your knowledge to all the possible applications (clients)
No wonder has been developed only since (software) engineers went to market.
To talk about this,
Just give me a call at +39 349 648 2225
(you have plenty of time: Now, at breakfast time, when you drive to work, wait at the airport...)
+ Want to challenge old business models and
inject new ideas? Get my "Little nightly thoughts" !
Join my mailing list, here.