Innovate in the Internet of Things Era
may be easier if we put the ideas in a context...
Dear Fellow Innovator,
For those of you that are in the process of looking for the Next Move,
and trying to:
- Debottleneck solutions that have reached a dead end of evolution,
- Stop fighting Competition just on price,
- Jump on the Internet of Things escape route...
it may be useful to put your Innovative Idea into context.
I have just finished summarizing my point of view on how we do Innovate in a small booklet (around 30 pages ) that pretends to connect the dots among:
- Disruptive Innovation,
- Lean Start-up,
- Innovating methodology (TRIZ),
- Internet of Things.
and offer my Conclusions about:
- What a Corporate Startup Lab should take care ( ideas rejected by the R&D ),
- What path we should follow to generate next generation IoT ideas (TRIZ),
- What makes Internet o Things different respect the latest product's evolution path ( Externalization ).
If interested, just ask me a copy and I will send to you the pdf file.
And wait for your comments and suggestions.
+39 349 648 2225
Copyright © 2016 Business Exploration ®, All rights reserved.
If you liked this post, get more of the kind.
Join my maillist: "Little Nightly Thoughts"
- Do you have a friend who can enjoy this post?
Just share or like it: