• The “two gears” organization
• What it takes to be an “industrial organization”
Disruptive Innovation and Technological Trajectory
TRIZ or theory of inventive problem solving
The Organization Maturity Levels
The Project Management methodology
Continuous Improvement methodology
• You need to be “industry” before to be “4.0”
• Economies of Scale
• Learning Curves economies
• What “chasing economies of scale” means in practice.
An inside look to “the market”
An outside view to “the market”
• What if you have been able to tackle the main body of the market?
• Adding a gear to your commercial organization
You can request your free pdf copy of this booklet here.
To talk about this, or how I can help,
just give me a call at +39 349 648 2225
(call me now, at breakfast time, when you drive to work, wait at the airport...)
Principal, Business Exploration®
Drop me a line or follow this link to leave your comments.